Friday 15 July 2011

Well what can I say, I got to meet Action Man today. My heart was racing, my knees went weak and I am in total awe of my afternoon.

Today I had a studio photoshoot to show off my new outfits, with each outfit came hair colour changes, so I think some intense treatments are in order. But so worth it. The fairy felt she needed to make up for the fact that she didn't take me to Bombay Blues and the movie last night. I love Rosebank and felt a little out of sorts knowing I was forgotten. I heard the movie was intense and would have frightened me a little, so here it is clear that everything happens for a reason.

Below are shots from today's shoot. How Handsome is Action Man... melt, drool, fall over!! Those little bottles of colour are pretty special too, each colour holds meaning and pink is by far my favourite - LOVE!

Wishing you all a warm and happy week end filled with all the good things everyone so deserves. Don't forget to laugh and have fun while you at it!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Adventures of Miss Josephine. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.