Sunday 12 June 2011

The Fairy was kind enough to take me on yet another photowalk. So kind that she felt it was necessary to put my bare bum on cold frosted grass, yes, you read right.... FROSTED Grass - ICE!! Glad I got that out the way before she caught me and hit the backspace key.... Right... where was I?


We met some other 'crazy enough to brave the cold' people at 6am at Emmerentia Dam. And this time I got to ride in the pocket. The sun rise was just amazing, the fairy did her, same old same old, make little stars out of light trick - getting old, but it still seems to amuse her. Moving along already.



We missioned that park, up and all around, in the leaves, by the dam, on the frost, up there, down here and all around.


There isn't really much more to tell, it was cold and I had a case of brain freeze. It was fun. And that kind of mission comes highly recommended.






Before I get shoved in the bag again, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful week ahead, Filled with fun, fantasy and good juju.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Adventures of Miss Josephine. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.